On October 16, 2018, BSA I The Software Alliance (BSA) and The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) held a forum discussion under the title “Re-Inventing Business Model Through Technological Lens” at Pinnacle 4-5 Room, 4th Fl., Intercontinental Hotel Bangkok. More than 50 guests attended the event.
The major topics covered IT-business strategy, risk management and regulatory risks related to technology that discussed by experienced business, technology, risk management, legal and compliance representatives from Thailand’s and international leading companies.
Keynote speech by Mr. Rapee Sucharitakul, Secretary-General, Securities and Exchange Commission
“When New Technologies Change the Way We Do Business” panel discussion members included;
- Mr. Kumpol Sontanarat, Director, Organization Risk Management and Governance Development, Securities and Exchange Commission
- Mr. Daniel Wu, Director of Governance Relations, South East Asia, Visa
- Mr. Archawat Chareonsilp, Chief Strategy Officer and Corporate Innovation Director, HUBBA Thailand
- Ms. Krittiya Eamsiri, Digital Asset Planning Lead, Microsoft (Thailand) Co., Ltd
and Mr. Worapat Patram, Director of Public Policy, Intel Microelectronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd
“Integrate Risk Management into Business Strategy” panel discussion members included;
- Dr. Piyawadee Khovidhunkit, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Risk Management, Thai Reinsurance Public Company Limited
- Mr. Thanwa Wathahong, Director, Forensics, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos Co., Ltd.
and Ms. Athistha Chitranukroh, Partner, Tilleke & Gibbins International Co., Ltd.